DigiComm is a privately held company consisting of a small team of people with a broad skillset. We provide a wide range of services, including web design, web development, mobile application development, branding, 2D animation development and other digital solutions.
|Company address:||Artilērijas street 3 - 20A, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia|
|Bank account IBAN:||LV06HABA0551044517671|
|Bank Name:||Swedbank, AS|
DigiComm is registered in the Republic of Latvia. DigiComm operates from its headquarter located at Artilērijas street 3-20A, Riga and remotely.
Below, we provide you with information about collecting, using, and storing personal data when using our Website (digicomm.lv). Personal data are all data that can be used to identify you personally, such as name, address, email addresses, and user behavior.
Who is the data controller?
Data controller is DigiComm, Artilērijas street 3 - 20A, Riga
What data do we collect?
Information you give us.
DigiComm collects personal identification information such as: name, surname, email address, and phone number only when you voluntarily submit to us these data. Information we collect about you that is automatically logged.
We automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software when you visit our Website. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, internet service provider (ISP), the files viewed on our Website (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, clickstream data, access times, and referring website addresses.
Further data we collect: information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through, and from our Website (including date and time); pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
How do we collect your data?
We collect your personal data:
- When you contact us for new business, employment or anything else via our email address, phone number, social media account, or by filling out forms on this Website.
Who is the data controller?
All personal information we collect about you will not be used for an incompatible purpose. We collect personal data only for business development, employment, informational or analytical purposes.
- For business development purposes
- Your personal data such as name, surname, email address and telephone number, and other information you share with us in an inquiry, via email or forms on this Website will be stored and used only for business development purposes.
- Employment purposes
- The data we collect is personal information you share with us. We also collect personal information from other sources. We may obtain personal information about you by searching for potential candidates from third-party sources, such as LinkedIn and other job sites.
- Informational purposes
- Analytical purposes
- If you use our Website for merely informative purposes and not to provide us with information, we will collect only the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. These kinds of data servers are only for statistical purposes.
- Necessary cookies
- Performance cookies
How long will my data be stored?
Your data is stored in our database of leads and clients for an indefinite period of time. You can always request its deletion via firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect data privacy, we implement physical, technical, and administrative measures such as:
- regular updating and testing our security technology;
- implementing technology of highest security standards;
- ensuring that our partners are GDPR compliant;
- providing access to personal data only to authorized employees
- training employees about GDPR and taking appropriate disciplinary
- measures to enforce employees' privacy responsibilities.
Data subject rights list
- Right of access (GDPR Article 15).
- Right to rectification (GDPR Article 16).
- Right to erasure or right to be forgotten with additional stipulations, among others, if personal data has been made public (GDPR Article 17).
- Right to restriction of processing (GDPR Article 18).
- Right to be informed (GDPR Article 19).
- Right to data portability (GDPR Article 20).
- Right to object (GDPR Article 21).
- Right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning him or her or similarly significantly affects him or her (GDPR Article 22).
How to contact us
For any questions, complaints, or other requests regarding the processing of your personal data:
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Artilērijas street 3 - 20A, Riga, LV-1001, Latvia
We may make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time
To ensure that you are always aware of how we use your personal data, we will update this Privacy Notice from time to time to reflect any changes or proposed changes to our use of your personal data. We may also make changes to comply with changes in applicable law or regulatory requirements.
We will notify you by email of any significant changes to this Privacy Notice. However, we encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically to be informed of how we use your personal data.
Last updated: 20th December 2022